Egyptian Magic® Description:
Egyptian Magic® is marketed to heal and moisturize the skin. The manufacturer claims that Egyptian Magic® is an all-purpose cream that can be used as a face cream, eye gel, hair masque, burn and wound relief, etc. However, the manufacturer does not claim that Egyptian Magic® is applicable on Keloids or hypertrophic scars. There are alternative options on the market that are promoted for use on Keloids and hypertrophic scars.
Egyptian Magic® states that it contains solidified, oil-based ingredients. However, the manufacturer does not claim that Buy 2, Get 1 Free purchase specials are offered. Also, Egyptian Magic® does not contain 100% silicone in its formula. There are other options on the market that are 100 % silicone based. To see how Egyptian Magic® compares to products with 100% silicone, check out the grid below.
Egyptian Magic® Features:
• Claims it contains 6 powerful healing and moisturizing ingredients
• Promoted as am all purpose product
• Does not claim Buy 2, Get 1 Free specials are offered
• Does not contain 100% silicone
• Marketed as a face cream, eye gel, hair masque, burn and wound relief, a baby cream, shaving balm and anything else you can think of
• Does not claim it’s for old and new scars
• Does not state it can be applied to Keloids or hypertrophic scars
Egyptian Magic® Details:
Size: 2 oz
Ingredients & Instructions: Honey, Beeswax, Olive Oil, Royal Jelly, Bee Pollen and Bee Propolis.
The manufacturer suggest, warming the product before application. You may refer to the package label for a detailed instructions of application.
Egyptian Magic® Results:
The manufacturer does not provide information on when results may be seen for particular uses, like on scars.
Egyptian Magic® Conclusion:
Egyptian Magic® does not contain 100% silicone ingredients. Also, it does not state that the product is applicable on old and new scars or both Keloids and hypertrophic scars. However, Egyptian Magic® is formulated with 6 powerful ingredients and claims it helps heal and moisturize the skin.